OCR – SCR – CCR Support Norm/Hypoxic Trimix Diving
Welcome to NAUTEC Team
We are pleased to introduce you to the IAC -Tec – Educational Programme as well as
various offers for accompanied Technical Diving.
Being a CMAS/IAC IT and TEC-IT Center, we regularly offer technical courses up to
TRIMIX 100 Instructor Level, as well as Cross-overs.
Our Tech-Calender can either be accessed from our website ” Special Offers & Calendar” or Facebook.
Yours Thomas & Heike
Equipment CHECKLIST for all courses and activities:
- Main Regulator (primary) on a Long Hose (150 – 210 cm);
- Backup – Regulator on a Short Hose with Neckband;
- Backplate with Wing (Attention: for the TECH Fundamental Course, a regular wing-jacket is sufficient).
Starting as from Tech Advanced, one requires additionally:
- Redundant Bouyancy Control (Drysuit and Wing or Wing with Double Bladder);
- Sufficient Temperature Control, in general incl. the Dry suit;
- Main Torch and Backup-Torch;
- Computer or Bottom Timer, for Tech Advanced with redundant features (TC+BT+2TC+2BT);
- Spare mask;
- Buoy with valve;
- Spool or Reel;
- Stage (-s) with Rigging Kit;
- Pressure Gauge and Regulator.
IAC - Tec Fundamental
IAC - Tec Advanced
IAC - Trimix 60
IAC - Trimix 100
Dives and Packages for Technical Diving
|1 accompanied dive||Euro 50.40,-|
|6 accompanied dives||Euro 298,-|
|10 accompanied dives||Euro 449,-|
These prices include: Twin set ( NO Gas ), Transport to dive sites – all dives being accompanied
|Twin – 12 ltr||Euro 24,- per dive|
|7 ltr Stage tank||Euro 8,- per dive|
|O2 clean Reg.||Euro 8,- per dive|
|3 ltr Tanks||Euro 7,- per tank, per day|
|Wing||Euro 8,- per day|
|BackPlate||Euro 8,- per day|
|BONEX ECOS||Euro 40,- pro dive, 70,- per day|
|Helium Grade 4.6||Euro 10 cents per litre|
|O2||Euro 3 cents per litre|
|Sofnolime||Euro 7,- per kilo|