The time has come – the calendar and our events for 2020 are now online. This year again with many specials around training and events.
It’s happening again – we’re planning our next TEC Wreck Week in June 2020.
The exact date is not fixed yet as we want to plan with you together.
You’re dreaming of working abroad?
You love working with people and sharing your knowledge with others?
Do not wait – apply now for the season of 2019.
What we offer :
– fixed salary
– Prospects of long-term employment beyond the year 2019 with potential for promotion
– 6 days a week with a fixed day off
– Free accommodation in the staff apartment
– Working with a great dynamic team
– Attractive diving area with challenging courses
– Further education opportunities in the area of sports, tec or cave diving up to instructor level
– Discounted shopping in the diving equipment
And about you:
– CMAS Instructor or Instructor of another dive organization
– German language Speaker, English knowledge and other foreign languages of advantage
– Driving license class B or 3 (Attention – left-hand traffic)
– own equipment
– Commitment and fun in dealing with people
Then send us your detailed application with curriculum vitae, a career as a diver and the current photo to:
We’re looking forward to hear from you.
It’s done – our calender and our Events for 2019 are online. This upcoming Year with a special for “Body, Mind and Soul”.
Interested? Just use our contact form or send an short Email to email@example.com.
Moreover you will find us – as usual – at the Boot Duesseldorf fair from 19. – 27.01.2019 in
Be part of our Citizen Science Program and help creating 3D Models of our favorite dive sites.
From 12-17. September 2016 we do a special wreck week for Tech. Diver.
You can find all the information you need in this document.